Inbox Repair Tool Download
Outlook Inbox Repair Software
Is your Outlook Inbox corrupted? Are you not able to access your important emails, contacts, notes, tasks, journals, calendar, and other items even after using scanpst.exe? If yes, then all that you require is taking help of a third party inbox Repair tool.
There are times, when scanpst.exe winds up with the error while trying to fix the Outlook Inbox (PST). There is always a possibility that you may still find hard to access your PST file. This is one of the worst situations as being a user you have almost lost the valuable emails, contacts, and other items. If you’re facing any such scenario and looking for help, then you should try Inbox Repair Tool. This third party tool is available in both trial and paid versions.
Let us have a look on how this PST recovery software works to fix your PST file corruption.
- Start the software and it’ll straightaway ask for the PST file to be restored.
- Click on the browse button and select the PST file.
- It’ll scan and repair the PST and show its content.
- You’ll also notice the emails, which you’ve deleted intentionally or accidently.
- If you want to save the software at this snapshot, then you can click on the Save Snapshot button. This will save the snapshot. Next time when you start the software, you’ve to tick the ‘Load Snapshot’ at the startup screen or at the toolbar.
- For recovering the PST with its content, then click on the Repair button.
- Locate and Select the file to be recovered. Click next button. This will fix all the errors in your PST files and makes it ready for your usage.
- If you’ve purchased the software, click on the ‘Save’ button. This will ask where you want to save the recovered file.
- Select the option ‘Save in Outlook’.
- Here, you can also select the date range that will recover the emails in the specified period.
- Click on the Next button and select ‘Save in PST’.
Microsoft provides the scanpst.exe tool to scan and repair the PST file, which automatically gets installed while installing the Microsoft Outlook. Almost every user tries this tool for repairing corrupted PST file. Nevertheless, this scanpst.exe tool is not effective enough to produce an in-depth recovery and very often fails to deliver required result. Often this tool encounter technical errors; some of them are listed below.
- An error has occurred which caused the scan to be stopped. No changes have been made to the scanned file
- An unexpected error prevented access to this file
- SCNPST32.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this
The best solution is to use third party Inbox Repair Tool. We have created this sophisticated application as per the international standards. It can fix your PST file even when scanpst.exe fails to recover it. This will scan your PST file and display you its content like emails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar, and other items. You can either completely restore all the items or may even stick to selection of some selective items.
The trial of Inbox Repair Tool is also available at free of cost. You can download and install it to know how it works.
- Capability to repair the PST file even when its headers are damaged
- Recover all the email messages, contacts, tasks, journal, calendar, and other items
- Capable of repairing password protected PST files provided the password is known
- Provides option to save the recovered files in TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, DBX, MBOX, MSG, and EML format.
- Offers seamless facility to export restored PST data files on Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, and Google Apps.
- Supports UNICODE and ANSI character formats
- Provides option of direct migration of recovered PST mailboxes to Novell GroupWise, Office 365, Lotus Domino, and MS Exchange Server.
- Puts No limit on the PST file size to be recovered